Thursday, June 30, 2016

Recalling The Many Collaborations Of Bassist Rob Wasserman

Wow. Blind-sided mind fuck. I didn’t really know Rob. He was friends with a good friend, and came to one of my shows once. It ended up a crazy, beautiful, sunrise 6:30 am ride from Manhattan to someplace-in-Queens I think where I dropped him off…someplace I have literally no idea where it was. Ah the days before GPS…Anyway, I know some of my friends will miss him very personally…and many more will miss his music. I know I will. You’ll definitely be missed Rob..the world is less real without you. Keep scaring the Children…and let’s jam later on. ~jg

#RIPRobWasserman #RobWasserman #musicnews #music #TheDead #ScaringTheChildren Rob Wasserman #RatDog #Further Bob Weir http://www.jambase.com/article/recalling-many-collaborations-bassist-rob-wasserman In remembrance of Rob Wasserman, here’s a roundup of videos of the bass great performing with a wide-ranging group of musicians.




from WordPress https://jamiegraymusic.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/recalling-the-many-collaborations-of-bassist-rob-wasserman-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment