Saturday, September 8, 2018

President Trump’s New Election Pitch: Vote for Republicans or I’ll Be Impeached

“Save me because only I can save you!”…the call to arms of every fascist dictator ever. Trump is nothing short of Hitler 2.0, second generation old tech.
I say, impeach Trump! Or better yet, impeach the election that gave us his reality TV presidency and his entire cast of criminal idiots. His crimes were such that they helped propel him to victory…so we should invalidate the election. That way we get rid of him, his asshole VP Pence, and the whole cabinet of crime bosses. Though I’m not sure…do we even have ANY constitutional means of appealing the election if someone is found to have tampered with it? Because that’s the route I’d take if we do.
Now for the #DoWhatITellYou portion of my diatribe:
#VOTE this November! Your vote can help give the Democrats the power to #DumpTrump, his also-mal-elected VP Pence, and his entire #CabinetOfCriminals Because #RealityTV is not real and doesn’t belong on TV…and certainly not in the White House.

You may now continue your weekend. Thanks for reading my rant.

The Article ‘President Trump’s New Election Pitch: Vote for Republicans or I’ll Be Impeached’ originally appeared on https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-trump-apos-election-pitch-161213649.html
Jamie’s comments are his own.



More: https://jamiegraymusic.com/wordpress/2018/09/president-trumps-new-election-pitch-vote-for-republicans-or-ill-be-impeached/

No comments:

Post a Comment