Wednesday, December 26, 2018

This Lake Looks Like a Christmas Tree From Space – Geek.com

A belated Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for the Holidays and an awesome New Year! 2018 has been a tough year for me, and it’s left me feeling like I’m constantly struggling to get through, disconnected from…well just about everything and everyone.
But I’m not here to whine or apologize about that, or make New Year’s resolutions (that may or may not be kept) about doing things differently next year. I’m here to say #ThankYou.
Thank you to everyone who has ever been a part of my world…old friends and new, online and off, near and far away. I wish every one of you all the happiness and love you all deserve in the coming year. You are all in my thoughts and will always be in my heart, and though we may be apart in time and space, we will always be as one in the music and memories that last forever.
I hope see you all soon; somewhere, somehow, some way, in these uncertain and crazy times, and I truly wish that 2019 will be the best year ever for all of us! Thanks for being you…you’re exactly who you’re supposed to be, and you’re all special to someone, even if you don’t know it.
Happy Holidays and much love to all!! ;~jg

The Article ‘This Lake Looks Like a Christmas Tree From Space – Geek.com’ originally appeared on https://www.geek.com/news/this-lake-looks-like-a-christmas-tree-from-space-1767386/?source
Jamie’s comments are his own.



More: https://jamiegraymusic.com/wordpress/2018/12/this-lake-looks-like-a-christmas-tree-from-space-geek-com/

No comments:

Post a Comment