Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Get Outta My Head! | Jamie Gray November 02, 2016 at 05:49PM

It seems to happen every day now: I end up getting all worked up over at least one insane news event. You know, something so absolutely idiotic that your brain starts SCREAMING at you about it, and eventually your mouth follows suit and the next thing you know, you’ve been ranting about Obama (or some other political douchebaggery) for the past forty-two minutes and no one but the dog is listening? (asleep, but listening for “Out” or “Treat”)
Every Fucking Day. Today multiple times. I rant in writing a lot. But, when I rant in writing, I only scratch the surface of what my inner ranting child has to say. Ask Meshelly…she’s heard almost as many rants as the dogs, and she’s damn near smacked that little ranting shit RIGHT upside his fool head when he wouldn’t stfu! #jfs #gomh


More: http://bit.ly/2e3jd3U

No comments:

Post a Comment