Thursday, November 3, 2016

Get Outta My Head! | Jamie Gray November 03, 2016 at 01:20PM

OK…I know you are all wondering, so here’s why I can’t vote for Hillary (I’m also not voting for Trump, so keep reading, my open-minded friend).

¶ The day Congress begins it’s new session in January, the special investigators will be appointed and the Congressional hearings will begin. The Nation will be plunged into months of nothing but partisan rantings, hearings and tirades, until finally, months or years later, Hillary is either impeached or acquitted and the furor finally dies down…you know, like it did with repealing Obamacare (read: it didn’t).

¶ But let’s just say she DOESN’T get impeached. Enough people are bribed or killed or however she manages to stay in office. OK…well, after that, at best, there would be 3+ years where NOTHING happens, because the GOP blocks EVERYTHING Hillary tries to do. The Grand Old Party (yes, that’s what GOP stands for) emboldened by the corruption charges to step up the gerrymandering and poll rigging, after the midterm elections will have a huge, Veto breaking Congressional majority, ensuring, at best that the next 2 years are more of the same.

¶ At worst, our nation goes thru a scandal that makes the Nixon resignation and Bill Clinton Impeachment Circus look like a sunny day in paradise. No second term for the Crooked Hillster, as her polling numbers dip lower than they are even now. 2021 rolls around, and we’re stuck with Ted Cruz as our President and the World effectively begins Final Approach to Armageddon.

¶ These are just some of the high points I’ve guessed at…I’m sure reality will be much worse, complete with new wars, greater corporate exploitation, and the “War on Terror” clinging desperately to illegal, McCarthyistic tactics to sustain itself.

¶ After all that, I’ll be able to say “I told you so” and, more importantly, “Don’t Fucking Blame Me” #JFS

¶ ps. I didn’t speculate here, but I’m certain the Trump outcome will be similar/worse. God Help The USA #TwoEvils #TooEvil #gomh



More: http://bit.ly/2eizNaV

No comments:

Post a Comment