Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Get Outta My Head! | Jamie Gray – June 28, 2017 at 01:03PM

I post to social media a lot. Because I have a lot to say. I mean, life has gotten really complicated, and so many forces seem like they are out to lay waste to the common man, as the elite lay waste the very Earth itself. It’s hard to stay silent. Really hard.
Sometimes though, it feels like all posting I do is a big waste of time. Does anyone read this shit? I mean, does anyone really give a flying fuck about fixing the problems of our nation? Our world? Humanity?
I mean, if you truly don’t give a fuck, I respect your right to to do nothing, or even just to be an ignorant asshole if you want. I’ve been there. Sometimes it’s just too much bullshit to deal with. And why is it MY responsibility to do anything? I mean, it’s not like I’M the one that is fucking everything up. All True.
But….It’s because it’s ALL of our responsibility. Not just me. Or you. Or the politicians. ALL OF US need to give a fuck, even if it’s a pain in the ass. If I don’t do my part, why should anyone else do theirs? If I can make the excuse that MY life is too important to put aside some time to work for the betterment of us all, then so can everyone else. And we all suffer.
In truth, what other real purpose do we as humans have in our existence? Everything we do should be toward “Making Humanity Great”. Improving our genes. Improving our planet. Improving our lifestyle. ALL OF US together making it better for ALL OF US. Rather than some of us fucking it up for all of us while the rest of us sit on our hands because we feel powerless.
Because that’s how they WANT you to feel. Powerless. So we don’t get smart and kick their lying asses out of power, like we should have done LONG AGO.
#Vote #Resist #VoteToRevolt #jfs #gomh


More: http://bit.ly/2si2TTO

No comments:

Post a Comment