Friday, May 28, 2021

Second Shot – Countdown to Immunity

Quarantine has been tough. I basically haven’t left the house for a year and a half. I’ve had a lot of time to think.
That’s not usually a good thing for me.
But I’ve also had a chance for reflection. Introspection is an art, and looking inward isn’t always easy to do. It’s necessary. Sure. But enough is e-fucking-nough.

COVID-19 Vaccines – Countdown to Immunity

I got my 2nd shot last week, and I am completely looking forward to freedom.

But it’s got me wondering…
What happens after you’re immune, and you get exposed to the Coronavirus? Say you breath in a big batch of spikey deathblobs. Do they stay inside you? Lurking. Waiting for your body to let your defenses down? Or does your body attack. Send out the hungry phagocytes and macrophages to gobble up all those yummy virus nuggets… or whatever.
I think it might be the last one. But don’t believe me. I’m a musician, not a damn Doctor.

10 Things Dr. McCoy is NOT
https://youtu.be/1OnfPJ37Myo
#StarTrek #Bones

Star Trek – Dr. McCoy “I’m a Doctor”


More: https://jamiegraymusic.com/wordpress/2021/05/second-shot-countdown-to-immunity/

No comments:

Post a Comment